Fiber Optic Loopbacks is designed to provide a media of return patch for a fiber optic signal; typically it is used for fiber optic testing applications or network restorations. For the testing applications, the loopback signal is used for diagnosing a problem. Sending a loopback test to network equipment, one at a time, is a technique for isolating a problem.
Similar as fiber optic patch cords, fiber optic loopbacks can be with various jacket types and cable diameters, and they can be with different terminations and length. Shenzhen Jiafu makes the fiber optic loopbacks strictly according to industry standard, each of the cable is functionally tested before shipping, and we offer custom assemblies for fiber optic loopbacks such as custom connector configurations and special polished.
1. Optical Fiber Amplifier
2. Fiber Optic Sensor
3. Instrumentation LC SM Loopback LC MM Loopback
1. Loopback cable for many test applications
2. Multimode, 50/125 or 62.5/125 fiber optic cable; Singlemode, 9/125 fiber optic cable
3. SC connectors with precision ceramic ferrule for maximum optical performance
4. Molded connector to secure connection
5. Fully tested cables to ensure superior quality and durability
6. Jacket Style: PVC or LSZH
7. Operating Wavelength: 850 nm (Multimode), 1310nm (Singlemode)
8. Insertion Loss: <=0.30 dB (direct test)
9. Return Loss: >=50dB(SM), >=20 dB(MM)