155Mbps SFP Bi-Directional Transceiver, 20KM Tx1310nm/Rx1550nm
● Up to 155Mbps data-rate
● 1310nm FP laser and PIN photodetector for 20KM transmission
● Compliant with SFP MSA and SFF-8472 with simplex LC or SC receptacle
● Digital Diagnostic Monitoring:
Internal Calibration or External Calibration
● Compatible with RoHS
● +3.3V single power supply
● Operating case temperature range of
0°C to +70°C (Commercial)
-40°C to +85°C (Industrial)
● SDH STM-1, S-1.1,L-1.1, L-1.2
● SONET OC-3 IR1,LR1,LR2
● Other optical links
The SFP-BIDI transceivers are high performance, cost effective modules supporting data-rate of 155Mbps and 20KM transmission distance with SMF.
The transceiver consists of three sections: a FP laser transmitter, a PIN photo diode integrated with a trans-impedance preamplifier (TIA) and MCU control unit. All modules satisfy class I laser safety requirements.
The transceivers are compatible with SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) and SFF-8472. For further information, please refer to SFP MSA.