● Dual data-rate of 1.25Gbps/1.063Gbps operation
● 1490nm DFB laser and PIN photo detector for 20KM transmission
● Compliant with SFP MSA and SFF-8472 with simplex LC or SC receptacle
● Digital Diagnostic Monitoring:
Internal Calibration or External Calibration
● Compatible with SONET OC-24-LR-1
● Compatible with RoHS
● +3.3V single power supply
● Operating case temperature range:
0 °C to +70 °C (Commercial)
-40 °C to +85 °C (Industrial)
● Gigabit Ethernet
● Fiber Channel
● Switch to Switch interface
● Switched backplane applications
● Router/Server interface
● Other optical transmission systems
The SFP-BIDI transceivers are high performance, cost effective modules supporting dual data-rate of 1.25Gbps/1.0625Gbps and 20KM transmission distance with SMF.
The transceiver consists of three sections: a DFB laser transmitter, a PIN photodiode integrated with a trans-impedance preamplifier (TIA) and MCU control unit. All modules satisfy class I laser safety requirements.
The transceivers are compatible with SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) and SFF-8472. For further information, please refer to SFP MSA.