Shenzhen Jiafu Optical Communication Co., Ltd
Add: 2Floor, Building A, Huilongda Industrial Park, Shuitian Community, Shiyan Street, Bao'an District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China
TEL:0086 - 755 - 83570641
FAX:0086 - 755 - 83570649
Before leaving the factory, all the fiber cables have been inspected in accordance with the technical standards. In order to reach 20 years warranty, this instruction of transportation, storage and installation should be strictly obeyed.
First, transportation and storage
1. The fiber optic cable should be packed with wooden drum plus carton; the long distance scroll or haul are forbidden during transportation. The longer distance should be reach by manpower or forklift in the appropriate way.
2. It should be taken by manpower or forklift to load and unload the cable drum. It is forbidden to roll down or thrown from the car, in order to avoid damage of the cable sheathe.
3. The cable should not be placed in a high temperature space or open air for a long time; instead of it should be placed in the dark and dry place, in case of cable aging and corrosion.
4. Storage temperature: -20 ° C to +60 ° C .
Second, inspection before installation
1. Inspect the fiber cable before being laid on each drum
2. Each drum of optic cable is attached with a test report.
3. The inspection should be included the packaging, appearance, and the length.
4. If the cable packaging drum get damaged, please carefully check the cable jacket without injury , collision traces , both ends of the fiber optic cable are good or not when open it .
5. The cable length is measured with a tape on the cable jacket; the distance between the two figures should be consistent with the 1000 +10 mm.
6. The field testing fiber attenuation coefficient should be consistent with the requirements of the contract. With different types of OTDR test, the fiber attenuation coefficient of error should be within ± 0.02dB/Km.
Third, the construction and laying (in order to ensure the safety and success of the cable laying, the following instruction should be complied strictly. )
1. The bending radius of the cable should be not less than 10 times the diameter of the fiber optic cable; the construction process should be not less than 20 times.
2. In the wiring of stretching, long-term traction allows maximum tensile force is 600N, short-term maximum tension for 1000N, while the main traction in high strength aramid reinforcement, to ensure that no fiber tensile strain
3. Cable in the use and placement,the allowed maximum compress of long-term cases was 2000 (N/100mm), short for 3000 (N/100mm)
4. Wiring, traction to be uniform, general manual traction should be in 10m/min, machinery should be in 20m/min, not pull too quickly, in order to prevent the process of traction cable has reversed or knotted.
5. Recommended for high density wiring, installation space and installation of curvature smaller occasions.
6. In order to ensure the quality and safety of the cable laying, construction process must be well-organized and a personal command. Offer a good means of communication. Non untrained staff induction and non - contact tool case job.