Shenzhen Jiafu Optical Communication Co., Ltd
Add: 2Floor, Building A, Huilongda Industrial Park, Shuitian Community, Shiyan Street, Bao'an District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China
Tel: 0086 - 755 - 83570641
Fax: 0086 - 755 - 83570649
The fiber optic transceivers typically have the following basic characteristics:
1. Offer ultra-low latency data transfer.
2. The network protocol is completely transparent.
3. Using a dedicated ASIC chip data wire-speed forwarding. Programmable ASIC will focus on the multiple functions onto one chip, with the advantages of simple design, high reliability, less power consumption to make equipment for higher performance and lower cost.
4. Rack-mounted equipment can provide hot-swappable, easy to maintain and without interruption to upgrade.
5 Can network management equipment to provide network diagnostics, upgrades, status reports, exception reports and control functions, can provide a complete operating log and alarm log.
6. Equipment, the use of 1 +1 power supply design, and support for ultra-wide supply voltage, to apply the power protection and automatic switching.
7. Support for extra-wide operating temperature range.
8. Support a full range of distances (0 to 120 km).